Terms & Conditions
By using the site, even if you are browsing and have not registered, you acknowledge that you consent and agree to and will abide by these Terms and Conditions, so please read them very carefully. As with all our other policies, these terms and conditions and any other matter connected to ordering on Mummazone are governed by Dubai and U.A.E. law.
Please revisit our Terms & Conditions policy regularly as they are subject to change without us directly informing you. Only the most recent version of our Terms & Conditions is accessible from Mummazone, and the most recent version supersedes all previous Terms & Conditions published by us.
Mumma Zone Medical Equipment & Trading LLC” maintains the www.mummazoneonline.com Website
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
Using Mummazone Online Shop Portal
By using Mummazone Online Shop Portal, whether or not you are a registered user, you consent, agree and confirm the following:
- 1. You agree to indemnify us and all our directors, employees and agents from any claims, actions or demands resulting from you breaching these Terms and Conditions or misusing Mummazone.
- 3. You agree that we are not liable, as far as we are legally able to be, for any losses resulting from:
- - Your incorrect use or misuse of Mummazone Online
- - Unauthorized access to your transmissions or data
- - The content, statements or conduct of third party individuals (including registered Mummazone Online users), organizations, whether or not they operate on Mummazone Online.
- 1. You agree that once a product is delivered by us and accepted by you, we no longer hold any liability or obligation.
- 2. You agree that we have the right to terminate your registration without providing you with a reason. This will generally only be due to a breach of these Terms & Conditions or an extended period of inactivity. We will not be held responsible for the results of our termination of your account.
- 3. All users agree that they will not use Mummazone for their own commercial purposes unless they receive written permission from us to do this.
- 4. You agree not to reproduce any text , images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts or designs, including trademarks, service marks and patents that appear on Mummazone Online unless you have our written permission to do so.
- 5. You agree you will not sell or charge any service fee for access to Mummazone Online by any other person.
- 6. Mummazone reserves the right to withdraw any service, facility or product range that we currently offer our customers or will offer in the future. We also reserve the right to change the prices of any items or services.
- 7. Mummazone reserves the right to run advertisements and promote any product or service and allow any individual or organization to promote any product or service on Mummazone, providing that they have our written permission.
- 8. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content or availability of any third party sites which we feature links to.
- 9. Users must register in order to make purchases on Mummazone online site or contribute to the community forums. By completing the registration process, you are confirming that you are 18 years old or above or using this site with the permission of your legal guardian.
- 10. It is the responsibility of users to inform us if you become aware that anyone is using your account name and password without your permission. It is your responsibility to keep your account name and password safe as you are fully responsible for all activities that take place under your username and password.
- 11. No information posted anywhere on Mummazone Online is intended to be a substitute for medical or professional advice of any kind. Always consult a health professional before you act on any suggestions you read on Mummazone.
Making purchases on Mummazone Online
To the extent that it is legally possible for us to do this, we offer no warranty that Mummazone online will:
- - Fulfill your requirements, both in terms of the product information we provide and the product itself.
- - Provide you with error free information about any product or service.
- - Correct any inaccuracies that we are alerted to.
- - All prices listed are inclusive of VAT
As stated in our Terms of Sale, we accept no responsibility for the accurate display of product information, photographs, customer reviews, prices or delivery times. If a price is found to exceed the price stated when you agreed to the sale, we will obtain your written consent to the revised price before charging you for the item. By using Mummazone Online, you are accepting our full Terms of Sale so please read these carefully.
Renting Breast-pumps from Mummazone Online
Rental and Deposit payments should only be through “cash”.
- Customer has to pay a refundable security deposit which varies for different products. The deposit will be refunded to customer after returning the rented product.
- Customer has to purchase accessory kits to be used with the pump, the kits are of different specifications and can be purchased as per the requirement.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- It is compulsory for every customer to provide us a copy of valid emirates-id. Without receiving customer’s valid emirates ID copy, the request for pump rental will not be processed.
- Customer can arrange to pick up the product from our office address mentioned in the website (www.mummazoneonline.com ) or the product can be delivered within UAE to your doorstep with additional charges depending upon location (excluding the areas not accessible for home deliveries)
- A detailed rental agreement and the product checklist will be provided, which must be signed by the customer at the time of receiving the product.
- Customer returning the product must inform us at least before 3-4 working days which helps to process the refundable amount in time.
- Any customer who wishes to extend the rental period, must inform us at least 3-4 working days before the expiry date of agreement.
Mummazone Online Proprietary Rights
All text, images, software, graphics, sound, page layouts and design, including trademark, service marks and patents is protected by international copyright law and cannot be copied or reproduced without our written permission. We own or are licensed to use all material that appears anywhere on Mummazone Online